The Assisted Living Waiver Program helps Medicaid Waiver-eligible individuals reside in an Assisted Living setting.
This program is designed to help Medicaid Waiver-eligible individuals who may need a range of assistance but desire to maintain a level of independent living in a setting that feels like home.
Our professional staff can evaluate and determine if you are eligible for assisted living.
- Have resided in a residential care facility but are now out of resources
- 21 years old or older at the time of enrollment
- Meet relevant Medicaid financial requirements
- Need assistance with personal care
- Alternative to nursing home placement
- One-time allowance to help with the costs related to moving into an assisted living setting
- List of Certified Assisted Living Waiver Residences
- Each location is based on availability
- Monthly room and board fee based on the current Social Security Benefit rate
- Additional liability fees may apply
- Based on income
- Determined during the eligibility evaluation